Sunday, March 4, 2012

Accessories: Hand Made By Ivana Musura

I've been brewing some new things up lately. I've decided that instead of keeping my accessories solely "on demand," to sell them in my own shop and that way I can see them everywhere I go. Yes, this is merely for my amusement...well, and your pleasure ;) You will be able to purchase accessories, necklaces for starters, in the $25-$60 range.
Whenever I make accessories for myself, I love combining unexpected findings, such as metal with wood or feathers with fabric. Imagine a mix of all those things and a little leather. And if you're just getting to know me, the closest you can pinpoint my style to is an 80's feel with a tribal influence. That was my inspiration for this first release of accessories. They're very unusual and unique, if I do say so myself.











I'll announce the release date here on my blog, so stay tuned for updates!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment