Monday, September 26, 2011

Dear Summer, Please Come Back

I already miss the summer heat. So, as I am contemplating my next vacation to faraway (is)lands, I automatically think of bathing suits and bikinis, what else? Then, I think vintage.
The box that sits on my desk, which is the home of my pens, has these uber stylish ladies from the 50s printed on the cover:


I'm inspired immediately. I love these suits, and they look pretty easy to make. The third one from the left is calling my name as I type.

Some more:


Pretty swanky, if I do say so myself.


The cut is so flattering to women's curves that it makes them look sophisticated and trendy at the same time.

Take a gander at this video:
























I'll take one Wing Ding with a side of a Triple Threat.
Make that to-go, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment