Tuesday, May 22, 2012

America's Next Top Model Live

Didn't get a chance to post about this until now, but a few weeks ago I worked at America's Next Top Model Live. This was their first time in Toronto, so it was pretty exciting.
I was a dresser and got to see some of ANTM Allstars up close and personal! Check out some pics that I took (warning: most of them turned out very dark because the lighting backstage obviously wasn't so hot):



This was my model Carol. Fierce!


Carol in one of her fab outfits just before strutting her stuff on the runway.


ANTM Allstars: Camille, Shannon, Lisa, Laura, Isis, Bianca, and Alexandria


Me and Lisa D'Amato, winner of ANTM Allstars.

I really took a liking to Lisa because she was so down to earth. She encouraged the new models competing in the Sutherland Supermodel Search to have fun and be themselves. She would give them words of advice before they went out on the catwalk. What a nice gal!





No comments:

Post a Comment